Wednesday 3 March 2010

The Argentinian Adventure- Buenos Aires

Finally arrived in Buenos Aires today. It was sad saying bye to everybody at home over the last few days but as the plane took off I was filled with great excitement at the thought of what was to come. I had a sense of freedom and adventure as I flew 10,000 miles to the other side of the world.


I am very tired as I write this blog as I have been travelling for 24 hours in total but looking forward to a full day in Buenos Aires tomorrow.
I am in a hostel in the middle of Buenos Aires, and have booked into an 8 dorm room, I have the top bunk so not looking forward to my nights sleep!

It's very warm here despite it raining as I arrived from the airport. It's a very busy city and as I wandered round this afternoon, it felt a little like London, with people from all walks of life.

Planning a city tour and Tango dinner dance evening tomorrow, before I head to Posadas on Friday, to start my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment